- My dachshund is 19” around the girth but only 14” in length. What size should I order?
Order the L 18” as that has the correct girth size. Then tell me in notes at checkout the exact length you need.
- My dachshund is very slim but rather long and the length needed would be too wide for her.
Order her the correct girth size and tell me her length at checkout.
- My puppy is only 10 weeks old and I’ve ordered a 10” Jumper. Could you make it a bit bigger to allow for growth.
No, sorry, you need to order for anticipated growing room.
- I’ve received an email from you telling me my order is in the diary for 4th February. Will it be delivered that day?
- You’ve given me a date and it’s far too long to wait. I’d like a refund.
That’s no problem. If you paid with PayPal I will issue a refund minus any fees incurred for the initial sale and the refund. If paid by credit card then there are no fees. PayPal is an immediate refund. Credit cards can take up to 4 working days. NB. I ALWAYS have an order status posted on website for customers to make an informed decision regarding process time when ordering.
- You don’t have any drop down boxes for me to choose a colour for my jumper. How do I make a choice?
As there are so many different colours available I don’t have each colour listed. Go to Colour Charts Page and look at shades for your chosen yarn and let me know your preference in notes at checkout.
- I’ve returned a jumper to you as it was too long. Why are you charging me to alter it?
If I provided you with a jumper that measures to the size you ordered and I have to alter it, it takes time and if larger, more yarn to do so. I therefore charge for my time, materials and return postage. If I have sent you the wrong size then there would be no charge and a humble apology!