- My dachshund is 19” around the girth but only 14” in length. What size should I order?
Order the L 18” as that has the correct girth size. Then tell me in notes at checkout the exact length you need.
- My dachshund is very slim but rather long and the length needed would be too wide for her.
Order her the correct girth size and tell me her length at checkout.
- My puppy is only 10 weeks old and I’ve ordered a 10” Jumper. Could you make it a bit bigger to allow for growth.
No, sorry, you need to order for anticipated growing room.
- I’ve received an email from you telling me my order is in the diary for 4th February. Will it be delivered that day?
- You’ve given me a date and it’s far too long to wait. I’d like a refund.
You will have hopefully checked out Order Status before completing your order. If you didn’t and want to cancel, I will refund.
- You don’t have any drop down boxes for me to choose a colour for my jumper. How do I make a choice?
As there are so many different colours available I don’t have each colour listed. Go to Colour Charts Page and look at shades for your chosen yarn and let me know your preference in notes at checkout.
- I’ve returned a jumper to you as it was too long. Why are you charging me to alter it?
If I provided you with a jumper that measures to the size you ordered and I have to alter it, it takes time and if larger, more yarn to do so. I therefore charge for my time, materials and return postage. If I have sent you the wrong size then there would be no charge and a humble apology!